Foldable Book Design Light
- LED Wood Grain open book model light, is having foldable and flexible design, can place it anywhere, inside or outside the house. Great compliment for library or book shelf area.
- This small book lamp can be carried with you and can be used without a power cord.
- Can be charged via USB instead of battery. Just use a USB cable to connect to a computer or charger.
- Made of environmentally friendly white maple wood, using laser cutting technology to ensure that bending will not cause damage to the lamp.
- This lamp is bright enough to be seen during the day and bright enough at night to add atmosphere and beauty to any room without overwhelming it.
- Touching the book will not hurt you, and the lamp will not be hot.
- The paper of this small book lamp is not like ordinary paper in books, it is tear-resistant, so you don't have to worry about damage!
Rated voltage: 3.7V
Rated power: 2W
Battery capacity: 2000mAh
Charging time: 3-4 hours
Working time: 5-6 hours
Light brightness: 350 lumens
Page material: Imported white leather
Writing material: PU leather
Writing magnet: N25 powerful magnet
Small size: 14.5x10.5x2.5cm
Open Book Lights
Open book lights are a type of fixture that is designed to be mounted on a wall or shelf. They are commonly used in libraries, home offices, and other places where books are frequently read.
Open book lights come in a variety of styles, but all have one purpose: to illuminate the pages of a book so that the reader can see the text more clearly. Some open book lights are even designed to reduce eye strain and fatigue.
If you are looking for an open book light, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, consider the size of the light. Some open book lights are very small, while others are quite large. Second, think about the brightness of the light. You will want to choose a light that is bright enough to illuminate the pages of the book, but not so bright that it causes glare or eye pain.